As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Sénior Software
Development Engineer in C++ who is passionate by Software Development and would like to have
a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work
The candidate will integrate a highly motivated Technical/architect team working on providing
solutions for the private banking sector in which you will integrate the existing global development
Team in Tunis and Geneva.
• Software development, implementation.
• Working closely with the Development teams in Tunis and with Projects Managers in
• Securing high product quality and Ensuring timely deliveries.
• Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of
development best practices.
• Degree in Computer Science.
• 4 to 6 years’ experience in C ++ development
• Strong knowledge of C/C++ programing language, Visual Studio Development
Environment and the C++ architecture
• Solid experience in software development processes
• Good knowledge of Client-server architecture / Shared memories
• Good knowledge in the software build process and the deployment of software tools,
• Able to translate system requirements into software architecture and participate in review
• Able to coordinate with cross functional teams and define development requirements
• Knowledge of the bank's business is an asset
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to convey complex technical
information in a simple way.
• Very good resistance to stress
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good command of French and technical English
• A positive, proactive and Professional attitude