As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Software Development Engineer in C#/.NET who is passionate by Software Development and would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment. You will take part, throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC), to the requirement analysis, development and the support of different applications for private banks.
You will perform C# backend development, mainly for Web applications.You will integrate a highly motivated development team working on providing solutions for the private banking sector in which you will integrate the existing global development Team in Tunis
Basic tasks are:
• Programming with C# language
• Design and develop new software applications and maintain existing software applications
• Working closely with the Development teams in Tunis and with projects Manager in Geneva
• Analyze & solve reported issues on developments, provide guidance to business analysts
• Ensure proper product quality, ensure all tests are correctly done
Your key responsibilities are:
• Ensure the quality of all deliveries in the better delay
• Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism through the use of development best practices
• Degree in Computer Science.
• 2 to 4 years’ experience in C # development with excellent debugging, analysis and C#
code development skills.
• Knowledge of the .NET framework
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming
• Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server)
• Good knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of Entity Framework is an asset
• ASP.NET MVC / Web API knowledge is an asset
• Knowledge of the bank's business is an asset
• Ability and willingness to do L2/L3 support
• Pro-active, solution-oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to convey complex technical
information in a simple way.
• Very good resistance to stress
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good command of French and technical English
• Good coding and documentation practices
• A positive, proactive and Professional attitude
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
• An experience in AGILE-Scrum is a plus.