As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Team Leader who is passionate by
Software Development and would like to have a career in an international company, in the
Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
- At first, you will bootstrap the Tunis development Team that will work closely with the existing
- You will take part, throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC), to the requirement
analysis, development and the support of different applications for private banks.
- Collaborate with the Geneva Team to produce Software Design and Architecture.
- You will perform AngularJS frontend and C# backend development, mainly for Web
- Degree in computer Science
- 5 years in team management
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in AngularJS frontend and C# development with excellent
debugging, analysis and front end and C# code development skills.
- Knowledge of the .NET framework and angularJS front end
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming
- Good knowledge of relational databases (SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of Entity Framework is an asset
- Familiarity with private banking business is an asset
- Ability and willingness to do L2/L3 support
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to convey complex technical
information in a simple way.
- Very good resistance to stress
- Excellent interpersonnal skills.
- Good command of French and technical English
- Good coding and documentation practices
- A positive, proactive and Professional attitude
- Sound analytical and problem-solving skills