As part of our growth in Tunis, we are looking to hire a Sénior Front-End Web Developer, who is passionate by Web Development and would like to have a career in an international company, in the Private Banking sector, within an exciting work environment.
You will take part, throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC), to the requirement analysis, development and the support of different applications for private banks.
You will perform AngularJS frontend development.
You will integrate a highly motivated development team working on providing solutions for the private banking sector in which you will integrate the existing global development Team in Tunis and Geneva.
• Degree in Computer Science.
• Excellent knowledge of jQuery
• Excellent knowledge of Libraries like AngularJS
• Excellent knowledge of Requests Management via AJAX and Asyncron
• Good knowledge of Cross-Browse compatibility
• Good knowledge of GIT, Mercurial or SVN
• Knowledge of the bank's business is an asset
• Ability and willingness to do L2/L3 support
• Knowledge of C# is a plus
• Pro-active, solution-oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to convey complex technical information in a simple way.
• Very good resistance to stress
• Ability to work in a team.
• Good command of French and technical English
• Good coding and documentation practices
• A positive, proactive and Professional attitude
• Sound analytical and problem-solving skills
• An experience in AGILE-Scrum is a plus
• Promote a culture of excellence, quality and professionalism with development best practices
Assets are :
• Good knowledge of Angular 2
• Good knowledge of Jasmine and Karma
• Knowledge of pre-processors LESS or SASS
• Knowledge of Photoshop and SEO principles